- Bee breeding and products as recipes (optionally includes secret mutations too)
- Can show special mutation requirements (biome, temperature, etc.)
- Tree breeding and products
- Supports bees added by other mods (Thaumic Bees, Extra Bees, etc.)
- Adds all bees, combs, saplings and pollen types to NEI search
- Displays Flower breeding
- Misc Peripherals
- [?] button support for the Computer Controlled Crafter
- Can set the recipe even if you don’t have the items on you
- Ex Nihilo
- Shows sieve and hammer drops
- If WAILA is installed, adds detailed overlay for most blocks
- Applied Energistics 2
- Cell Workbench can be configured by dragging items from NEI
- Various crafting tables – adds [?] button support for alternate crafting tables from many mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2 or 1.7.10
- Reasonably recent version of Forge
- Not Enough Items and CodeChicken Core (Optional on servers, see below)
- AE, EE3 and Forestry are optional, if any of them aren’t installed the related addon will be silently ignored.
- NEI Integration is not required but highly recommended.
Most of the features of this mod are client side and don’t need any support from the server, with a few exceptions:
- If you have this mod installed on the server, special crafting tables (Forestry Worktable, ME Pattern Encoder, etc.) can set the recipe with shift+click even if you don’t have the items on you. It will also be more reliable and less prone to lag-related glitches.
- AE2 Cell Workbench drag&drop support requires NEI Addons to be installed on the server.
- Seeing all bees, saplings, serums, pollen in NEI search requires NEI and CCC installed on the server. This is an NEI limitation that affects all items with NBT data.
Changes – 1.12.13
- Updated to Forestry 4.0.8 stable which is now the minimum supported version
- Some forestry-related functionality was migrated to Forestry itself
Everything can be configured in /config/NEIAddons.cfg
There is a central section where you can disable addons if you don’t want them, and separate sections for addon-specific options.
Read the comments, it should be pretty self-explanatory.