- Advanced powered apiary with tons of upgrades
- Genetic manipulation of bees, trees and butterflies
- Forced mutation
- Construction of new organisms from genetic templates
Changes – v1.6.3
- Added support for item output into Mekanism pipes (using Eject Cover)
- Added client-side option for bee particles frequency
- Imprinter will now mark output as analyzed if using a full template or input is analyzed
- Updated to forestry 4.2.0 which is now the minimum supported version
For older versions see the changelog.
- Machines and items can be powered by either Redstone Flux (produced by Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft 6.3+, and lots of other mods) or IC2 Experimental
- All mods that add Bees, Trees or Butterflies using the Forestry API are supported
- Binnie’s Botany flowers are supported by all machines
- If WAILA is installed – the overlay with show useful information about machines
- IC2 and Atomic Science Uranium 235/238 can be used to produce Mutagen
- If BuildCraft 6.3+ is installed some alternative recipes are enabled and various gate triggers are added
The mod is licensed under the MMPL-1.0, the source code is available on GitHub.
Yes this means you have permission to add it to any public or private mod pack without asking.