Oct 222014

BdLib 1.5.0

  • Configuration system reworked – see BACON documentation for details
  • Added renderer for covers (to allow partially showing the underlying texture)
  • Improved handling of missing icons of fluids and in Texture class
  • /dumpregistry will now show actual items registered in OD
  • Added Czech localization (Thanks nalimleinad)

Gendustry 1.4.0

  • Updated configuration system – see documentation for details
  • Added option to disable bee particles
  • Fixed various crashes and glitches with different modules disabled in Forestry
  • Fixed crash if no bees or branches are defined
  • Fixed Industrial Grafter not producing saplings
  • Fixed RF power being accepted when it’s disabled
  • Updated Korean localization (Thanks puyo061)

Pressure Pipes 1.0.0

  • Updated configuration system – see documentation for details
  • New block: Fluid Drain
  • Fixed derpy sidedness in High Pressure Input and High Pressure Pump
  • Fixed various crashes and glitches with fluids that have no texture
  • Changed Tank Pressure Inlet and Outlet recipe so they aren’t a reflection of each other
  • Updated Korean and Chinese localization (Thanks ViKaleidoscope, puyo061 and alvin137)

Advanced Generators 0.9.3 (Beta)

  • Updated configuration system – see documentation for details
  • Updated Korean localization (Thanks puyo061)
  • Added German localization (Thanks Reyls)

NEI Addons 1.12.3

  • Fixed crashes if any of the Forestry modules are disabled
  • Built against newer versions of everything


NEI Addons
Version: (For Minecraft: 1.7.10)
130.2 KiB
Version: (For Minecraft: 1.7.10)
1.3 MiB
Pressure Pipes
Version: (For Minecraft: 1.7.10)
673.9 KiB
Advanced Generators
Version: (For Minecraft: 1.7.10)
301.7 KiB
Version: (For Minecraft: 1.7.10)
1.0 MiB
 Posted by at 2:14 pm
Oct 062014

I’m currently doing some changes to how configuration works in Gendustry, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators and all future mods.

The system started as a way to specify simple crafting recipes in normal text files back when i started modding in Scala, and had a lot of ad-hoc additions since then. There were quite a few things that have bugged me about it over time so I’ve decided to do a major cleanup and refactoring pass.

Things that got changed

  • Clear distinction of what executes at what point, statements are split between Configuration and Recipe blocks. This replaces the old Delayed Statement thing.
  • Recipe characters used to be global which caused errors when characters that were used all over the place got changed by accident. The new systems has clearly defined blocks with all definitions being local to their block.
  • If statements have been normalized, also added some basic boolean operations.
  • Lots of minor inconsistencies were unified, like “->” vs “=>” in different statements, “:” vs “=” in config entries, “mb” after fluid amounts, etc.

I have also started doing some proper documentation for the format and how it’s used in my mods now that the cleanup is out of the way.

Gendustry (1.4.x) and BDLib (1.5.x) are now on Jenkins with support for the new format, and the main BACON documentation and Gendustry configuration are now online. There is even a mini-guide on adding custom bees.

Pressure Pipes and Advanced Generators will be done in the next few days.

Updated: Pressure Pipes (0.9.6.x) and Advanced Generators (0.9.3.x) with support for the new format are now on Jenkins as well, documentation will be up sometimes next week.

 Posted by at 1:14 pm