This is a multiblock generator that runs on steam, can be built in any form.
- A single Steam Turbine Controller
- Up to 50 Turbines (each produces up to 100-500 RF/t depending on material)
- Up to 10 Power Capacitors (each adds 1M-25M RF storage capacity, depending on tier)
- Up to 5 Fluid Intake Valves
- Up to 6 Output Modules
- Up to 10 Sensor Modules
- Up to 10 Control Modules
This is the main block of the generator.
- Steam tank and power capacitor to the left.
- Stats to the right (mouse over icons for explanation).
- Click wrench icon for output configuration.
- Power output from this generator depends on the speed of the turbine (measured in RPM)
- Each turbine block installed will increase maximum steam flow and power production.
- Output will increase as the turbine spins up to 5000 RPM which is the maximum speed
- If steam flow is reduced or stopped the turbine will slow down and the output will gradually decrease.